We like to confirm the registration of all those of you who have submitted the registration form. We are using a platform called Airmeet. Please use the respective links to participate in the event on July 10th, July 11th and July 12th.
Looking forward to your participation,
EECS-2020 Organizing Committee
Link to the July 10th event (Symposium on Advances in Communication Networks)
Link to the July 11th event (Cyber-Physical Systems Symposium)
Links to the July 12th event (EECS Research Students' Symposium)
Session 1: https://airmeet.com/e/d51eede0-c28e-11ea-9157-491b907e7e69
Session 2, Track-1 (Emerging Nanoelectronic Devices): https://airmeet.com/e/52ecf560-c298-11ea-81cb-8f64f9cb9711
Session 2, Track-2 (RF Technologies & Wireless Comm.): https://airmeet.com/e/bd4c7c80-c29a-11ea-9157-491b907e7e69
Session 2, Track-3 (Speech, Data-analytics & Machine learning): https://airmeet.com/e/9bf278e0-c29b-11ea-81cb-8f64f9cb9711
Session 2, Track-4 (Signal processing, Communication Networks, Information Theory): https://airmeet.com/e/9fe679f0-c29c-11ea-9157-491b907e7e69
Session 2, Track 5 (Computer Science & Systems): https://airmeet.com/e/685a8c00-c29d-11ea-8d2b-2b8869e31506
Session 2, Track 6 (Cyber-Physical Systems & IoT): https://airmeet.com/e/2aec6c20-c29e-11ea-ac0e-f76d79403766
Session 3: https://airmeet.com/e/d51eede0-c28e-11ea-9157-491b907e7e69
Session 4: https://airmeet.com/e/d51eede0-c28e-11ea-9157-491b907e7e69
Some Guidelines for Airmeet Participants
1) Please have a stable and good internet connection
2) Preferably join using laptop/desktop - participants joining airmeet through mobile/tablets shall may face a few issues.
3) It is recommended that you restart the browser to avoid issues due to caching if at all
4) When the session is not LIVE, you can click on a vacant seat in Social Lounge (Networking tables) to GRAB A SEAT and interact with fellow attendees at respective tables.
5) If you have difficulty seeing the speaker's feed -> Please refresh the page/restart browser, and ensure that you close Zoom/GotoMeeting or another conferencing tool if you have recently used it.