- Ph. D. Dept of High Voltage Engineering, 1993
- M.E. Dept. of High Voltage Engineering, 1989
- B.E. Electrical Engg., UVCE, Bangalore
He was a post-doctoral research fellow at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich (ETHZ) from March 1993 to March 1995. During this period, also worked in Tettex Instruments AG, Zurich.
He was invited as Visiting Professor to Helsinki University of Technology, Espoo, Finland, during 1998 summer, for about 4 months.
- Fundamental studies on transformer windings
- Evaluation and interpretation of data acquired during hv impulse testing of transformers
- Testing and calibration of high-speed high-resolution ADCs used in impulse waveform digitizers
- Transfer Function and FRA/SFRA on Transformers
- Diagnostics and Condition Monitoring
- Partial discharge measurements